Friday, January 25, 2013

Italian Renaissance (pt. 9)

Now, I don't know if any of you have read Dan Brown's book The Da Vinci Code or have seen the Ron Howard film, but this was a topic we had to (for some unfathomable reason) study in my class, and so I could say far more about da Vinci, The Last Supper, and several other things, but it would doubtless bore you (it even bores me at times).  Besides, I don't think many people buy into the kooky theories presented in the story.  Brown himself only intended to write an entertaining fiction.  All I'm saying is: I still have a copy of my exhaustive, some fifteen-page essay disproving each of Brown's fictional theories, and I can dish it out if anybody so even thinks those theories hold any credibility!  But I spare you of this (heehee)…

No comments:

Post a Comment